Menu

Member login at icon above

2016 IAHC Conference, Boston MA

• 06/14/2016 4:29 PM
    Message # 4075533
    Peter Metsker (Administrator)

We hope everyone enjoyed our Annual Conference and found it a worthwhile experience.

We would like to invite you to join this forum and post your thoughts, feelings and interests.  We hope that this will become a means for you to communicate with others in the Caring Community.

If you are interested in creating a forum specific to a particular interest or area of Human Caring please send an email with a brief description of the area and we will review it and if appropriate create the forum for you.  

Anyone can opt out of any forum at any time and all forums have to be individually subscribed to through the IAHC website.

Follow this link and click the "Subscribe to Forums" link in the upper RH portion of the header.    IAHC Forums

Thank you 

Last modified: 06/14/2016 4:39 PM | Peter Metsker (Administrator)
  • 06/15/2016 8:47 AM
    Reply # 4076868 on 4075533
    Anonymous

Thanks for starting this forum.  Is there a chance that conference presentations can be shared?  Jo

• 06/15/2016 10:35 AM
    Reply # 4077177 on 4075533
    Peter Metsker (Administrator)

I will check and see if some of them can be posted.

• 06/21/2016 9:27 AM
    Reply # 4088784 on 4075533

I would like to participate in a group effort to select conference presentations for potential posting on this site. Looks like Jo and I could help others who volunteer to submit reflections on presentations based on their appreciation and relevance of content to caring science, and unitary caring science...

IAHC collaborates with the following organizations

Anne Boykin Institute        Watson Caring Science Institute

Address: P.O. Box 6703 * Grand Rapids, MI  49516

Email: assoc.manager@humancaring.org